Monday, May 4, 2009

The Real Circle Of Life

> On the first day God created the cow. God said, "You
> must go to field with the farmer all day long and suffer
> under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the
> farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."
>
> The cow said, "That's a kind of a tough life you want me
> to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty years and I'll
> give back the other forty."
>
> And God agreed.
>
> On the second day, God created the dog. God said, "Sit
> all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who
> comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty
> years."
>
> The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me
> ten years and I'll give back the other ten." So God agreed
> (sigh).
>
> On the third day God created the monkey. God said,
> entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll
> give you a twenty year life span."
>
> Monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty
> years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's
> what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed again.
>
> On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat,
> sleep, play, have sex, enjoy. Do nothing, just enjoy, enjoy.
> I'll give you twenty years."
>
> Man said, "What? Only twenty years? No way man. Tell you
> what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back,
> and the ten the dog gave back and the ten the monkey gave
> back. That makes eighty, okay?"
>
> "Okay," said God. "You've got a deal."
>
> So that is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep,
> play, have sex, enjoy, and do nothi ng; For the next forty
> years we slave in the sun to support our family; For the next
> ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren;
> And for the last ten years we sit in front
> of the house and bark at everybody.
>
> Life has now been explained

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?