Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sneezing... the gift that keeps on giving

A man and a woman were sitting beside each
Other in the first class section of an airplane.

The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently
Wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few
Minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose,

Then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold,
The man was still curious about the shuddering.

A few more minutes passed when the woman
Sneezed yet again. As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body
Shaking ever
More than before..

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man
Turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've
Sneezed three times, wipe your nose and then
Shudder violently.

Are you ok?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very
Rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was
Still curious." I have never heard of that condition before" he said.

"Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Pepper."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?