Friday, March 27, 2009

The Train



Sitting together on a train, traveling through the Swiss Alps, are a

French guy, an American guy, an old Greek lady and an attractive young

blonde Swiss girl.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the

sound of a kiss and a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, the Frenchman has a bright red

hand print on his cheek. No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: The Frenchman must have kissed the blonde in the

dark, and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde thinks: That Frenchman must have tried to kiss me in the

dark, but missed and kissed the old lady and she slapped his cheek.

The Frenchman thinks: The American must have kissed the blonde in the

dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

The American thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can kiss

the back of my hand and smack that obnoxious Frenchman again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?