Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Chauffer, Hillary and the Dogs



Hillary Clinton and her chauffeur were cruising along a country road one
>evening when a mama dog and her pups ran in front of the car. The driver
>tried to avoid them but couldn't - the mama dog was killed, but all her
>pups were safe.


>
>Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners
>what happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.
>
>About an hour later, the chauffeur staggered back to the car with his
>clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive
>whiskey in one hand, an expensive Cuban cigar in the other and was smiling
>happily, smeared with lipstick.
>
>"What happened?" asked Hillary.
>
>"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me
>the whiskey, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to
>me."
>
>"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.
>
>The driver replied: " Excuse me, I said, I'm Hillary Clinton's chauffeur,
>and I need to tell you I just killed the bitch ......... never got a chance
>to explain the pups were safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?