Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Smart Advertising?

Okay, I am up in the middle of the night watching tv (as usual) and as I stare numbly at the screen a commercial for a certain sandwich making eatery has come on (I won't say the name of it, but it rhymes with frizz-nose). Nothing strange about that….or so I thought. Then they said something that I have yet to be able understand… “Our bread is specially made for toasting.”
Now, I went to college, but I guess I missed the class where they taught us about special breads for toasting. I was under the impression that all bread could be toasted. So…does the other sandwich company use toast resistant bread? If they do, then I must rise up and launch my objection. I mean, surely they don’t expect me to eat RAW toast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?