Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flood Survival Kit (too funny!)

This was sent to me via email and I just had to share it. I don't know who wrote it or if the pic is copyrighted, so if anyone knows its origins, please feel free to let me know and I'll gladly give credit

Flooding Survival Kit

Toilet Paper........................................ check

Bud Light........................................... check

Keystone Ice........................................ check

Budweiser.................................. check

Red Dog............................................. check

Misc. other bottles of alcohol...................... check

Piece of plywood to float your old lady and booze on ........ check

















Visit My e-store!
www.bentwiredandstoned.com
Jewelry - because chocolate doesn't last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?