1. Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
2. Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights made an airplane.
3. It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
4. The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
5. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
6.Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
7.If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
8.Never knock on Death's door; ring the doorbell and run.
9.When you're finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?
10. If you're living on the edge, make sure you wear your seat belt.
11. The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open.
12. A closed mouth gathers no feet.
13.Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
14.It's not hard to meet expenses...they're everywhere.
15.Doing something is better than doing nothing, unless you're zoning out in front of your tv, enjoying some "down time" after a long, hard day at the office!