Saturday, August 22, 2009

Her Diary vs. His Diary

HER DIARY

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had
made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was
shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he
was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he
made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I
suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.
He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him
what was wrong. He said, "Nothing.". I asked him if
it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had
nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply
smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior;
I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he
wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat
there and watched TV.&n bsp; He seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes
later, he came to bed and to my surprise he responded
to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that
he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere
else. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I
decided to confront him with the situation but he had
fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too
fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure
that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a
disaster.


HIS DIARY

Iowa lost today, but at least I got laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?